An Intern, as a part of the Global Chamber Business Development Organization (GCBDO), learns and engages in business strategies to increase its brand presence through relationship management, collaborative sales & lead generation, marketing, etc. Their value capital increase and become adept at interpersonal, organizational, and sales skills that display their ability to work in a cordial relationship, including building & working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Building Individual Value Capital:
- Skills Development: Focus & develop inherent abilities, learn and apply improved skills.
- Professional communications, Networking, and Collaboration become important.
- Take, challenge, and work on constructive criticism.
- Demonstrate independence in thought, action, delivery including making the right connections.
- Vision and ability to understand, contribute to their countries' work, and the global economy.
- Learn & gain on the job experience, right connections to broaden horizons.
Internship Work Efforts:
- Engage in projects, take part in growth market discussions, summit design and implementation
- Develop and conduct case-studies, data-analytics, technology, and program enablement.
To apply, please complete and submit the virtual Global Internship Program form, and our Business Relations team will revert with details including an initial screening process to assess fitment.