An Intern, part of the Global Chamber Business Development Organization (GCBDO), learns and engages in business strategies to increase its brand presence through relationship management, collaborative sales & lead generation, marketing, etc. Their value capital increase, become adept at interpersonal, organizational, and sales skills that display their ability to work in a cordial relationship, including building & working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Building Individual Value Capital:
- Skills Development: Focus & develop inherent abilities, learn and apply improved skills.
- Professional communications, Networking, and Collaboration.
- Take the challenge, and work on constructive criticism.
- Demonstrate independence in thought, action, delivery, and making the right connections.
- Vision and Ability to understand and contribute to their country and global economy.
- Learn and Gain on-the-job experience and the right connections to broaden horizons.
- Present to the Board, individually, team assignment findings, analysis, and recommendation reports.
- Completion certification gets awarded, and earn discretionary perks.
Internship Work Efforts:
- Engage in projects, market growth discussions, summit designs, and implementation.
- Develop and conduct research, case studies, data analytics, technology, and program enablement.
Click "Apply - GIP" below to complete and submit the Global Internship Program form. Our Business Relations team will notify the shortlisted candidates and revert with details suggesting tentative dates for an initial screening process to assess fitment.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates gets notified.